About This Site
This site is built using Jekyll and is hosted under GitHub Pages on my GitHub account.
In accordance to World Wide Web Consortium’s Markup Validation Service, the documents on this website have been successfully checked as XHTML1.0 Strict and CSS level 3.
All published works under this domain is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You are free to share and distribute as long as you credit the work to the publisher under this domain.
- Jekyll by Tom Preston-Werner, Nick Quaranto, and the full list of contributors.
- Jekyll Bootstrap by Jade Dominguez for the headstart.
- Markdown by John Gruber for the text to HTML conversion tool used on most of the posts here.
- GIMP - used to create and edit images for this site. And Wilber for being my companion for 7 years now.
- Typefaces: V.GER (Voyager) Grotesque by Mateo Rios and Tomas Saldarriaga & Amethysta by Cyreal.
- And of course, I still would like to mention Sir TimBL for making this web geekery possible.